Our CARPORT 2K optimally protects your (E-) vehicles from snow, hail, rain and sun. It is ideal for private individuals as well as for companies to offer customers or employees an additional service.
When developing our CARPORT 2K, we put maximum user-friendliness in the foreground – how often do you torture yourself in tight parking spaces and then hardly get out of and into the vehicle due to the pillars and foundations!
There are no problems with our CARPORT 2K:
- Pillars can only be found in the area of the front tire and only on one side of a parking space. There is no annoying maneuvering between obstacles – and thus the risk of damaging your vehicle when parking is reduced!
- There are no foundations and no pillars in the area of the vehicle doors! Easy entry and exit and loading is possible on all doors of the car.
- The foundation in the floor enables flat surfaces under the carport, i.e. no tripping hazards and no obstacles where doors can hit and be damaged!
Protection and power generation – use your existing space twice!
The output per 2 parking spaces is 4.2 kWp – this should yield at least 4,200 kWh of electricity (assuming a sunny parking space).
- Maximum vehicle height: 2.1m
- Passage width (width between the columns): 5m
- Material: hot-dip galvanized steel
This carport is intended for installation on concrete foundations installed by the customer. In order to enable safe and professional installation, we strongly recommend using the appropriate foundation and test statics. Since this differs for each installation location, our structural engineer will create it for you on request.
An overview of our advantages
- Configure your own personal carport with just one click
- Consulting service and offer
- Unique modular system
- Suitable for private individuals and companies (customers, employees, vehicle fleet)
- Optimal protection against snow, rain, hail, sun
- Inexpensive through pre-assembly and series production in 12 load classes
- Designed also for regions with snow and wind (variants up to 5.5 kN / m² snow load)
- Kit for quick assembly
- Delivery of ready-made parts with screw connections
- Assembly: You need a lifting device and technical understanding or an assembly partner you trust
100% waterproof thanks to trapezoidal sheet roofing
- Hot-dip galvanized steel construction guarantees a safe and long service life
- Door freedom and removal of the approach risk through optimal design of the construction
- Incl. detailed assembly instructions
- Carport can be expanded as required thanks to the modular design (in one-row / two-row form)
There are no reviews yet.